It's not a huge loss....but I will take it! In all honesty, I haven't been working out for the past month. I have taken time off to focus on my HEAL group....which has been beyond awesome. I am working on getting a post highlighting all the things I have learned so far. In just the few past weeks, I have renewed my relationshiop with food, discovered portion sizes that are appropriate, listened to my body to tell me when I am hungery and full, and have taken some great steps towards healing.
11.19.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations! I seriously think its awesome that you've been able to lose slow and steady weight just by making changes with how you view and interact with food. That's a huge step in itself and has got to be encouraging to you! Here hopefully soon, I'm going to start getting up early before work to start working out again (I totally fell off the workout boat when I canceled my gym membership last year). But since I live so close to Forest Park now I really want to start walking (maybe biking and running too) there in the mornings (since it's dark now by the time work is over -- plus I've always preferred to work out in the mornings, such a good, refreshing way to start the day). I'm sure it will be hard getting back into that routine. But my point in telling you that, is if/when you start incorporating working out into your life, and since we don't live too far away, you're welcome to come workout with me at Forest Park in the mornings if that sounds at all appealing! :)
ReplyDelete