5.23.2011

hi.

Here I am.

Slowly, but surely, I will make a triumphant return to my blog. 

There hasn't been a whole lot of excitement to share with you lately. Just living life. One day at a time. 

Now, don't get me wrong. I have enjoyed many of the days since my last post. But have failed to capture any of it on camera. 

I have also decided to theme the days of the week. I won't always follow the theme. I simply needed to have something to keep me on track and direction on what to share. Blogging can be hard when you don't have a routine. 


Monday: Goals for the week, and menu. 
Tuesday: What I have been reading lately. 
Wednesday: Wishin' Wednesday.
Thursday: Adventures.  
Friday: Favorite moments from the week. 

Goals for the week: 
1) Some sort of exercise. Monday-Friday. Weekend off. 
  • Tonight I went for a run. 1 measly little mile. LAME. I got sidetracked by all the blown over trees from today's 15 minute storm.  

 2) Get back to cooking. 
  • I have been skating by in the kitchen lately. LAME. I want to get back to flipping through my beautiful cookbooks, throwing on my apron, and heating up the kitchen. I had a menu all planned out for the week, but our social calendar exploded today....thus, this weeks menu has been tweeked:
    Tuesday: Southwestern Breakfast Hash (picture and recipe tomorrow)
    Wednesday: Sushi night with the ladies! (half price sushi...heck yeah)
    Thursday: Dinner with Friends (j.o.y)
    Friday: Homemade Pizza Night
    Saturday: tbd
    Sunday: tbd
3) Drop ATLEAST a pound. 
  • I have hit a monsterous plateau. I can't move past 161.4 to save my life. Granted, I've been kinda relaxed lately with my eating and exercise, but come on. Can't a girl have some cheat days!
Just three short ones for this week. I will get more into next week. 

What are your goals for this week?

1 comment:

  1. Goals for the week.....swim, bike, run....repeat:-)

    ReplyDelete