7.26.2012

Three Things Thursday

1. I made sushi for the botanical gardens music festival last night. It was the last show of the 2012 season. Side note: the botanical gardens used one of my pictures from the first show on their instagram feed. Made me feel special! 

*My picture is top right. 


2. I stumbled up on the band, Wild Child, while struggling to stay focused on my final homework projects. Oh my goodness. Her voice. His voice. Visit their website, listen to their whole cd, fall in love with them like I did. 


3. On a complete whim, we went to south county last Saturday night with our neighbors and played bingo . We had all been outside all afternoon digging around in our gardens, looking through cookbooks and magazines for our menus this week, and just being lazy bum turds. It was pretty funny that we ended up going out in public all sweaty and gross. We had fun despite our offensive aromas...and Matt won $75!

0 comments:

Post a Comment