4.22.2014

Long pause followed by.....

It's almost been a month since my last post. But, that's what happens when I get bored with my own life. Don't get me wrong, plenty has happened, and that's another reason why I have lacked in my updates. I am just so darn tired by mid-afternoon and must save my energy for when Matt gets home from work. Or cooking dinner. Or hanging out with friends. Or some other commitment(s) that is/are flooding our calendar. 

This just in- I finished the book pictured above. I totally failed at "dad is fat". I felt it could be rather humerus. But also felt like I was reading a script for one of his standup shows. Sorry, book, I just wasn't that in to you. On the flip side, I couldn't put "the fault in our stars" down. I picked it up on Saturday from the library, started reading it on Sunday, and finished it just this afternoon. 

It hit a tad too close to home right now...two teenagers (and friends) battling cancer, some treatable, some not. I couldn't stop reading dispite wiping away tears at times. 

Have you read it? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment