I have 8 more days on phase 1 of my weight loss journey.
Eight.
My goal is to lose 30 pounds in phase 1.
I have 9 pounds to go.
Nine.
In the last four days I have gained, lost, gained, lost.....and plumb lost my mind. Due to the beautiful gift that we girls get every 28 days or so, my weight loss has come to a complete halt. Don't get me wrong, I am happy THRILLED with how far I have come. I look better, feel amazing, and can already feel healthier. It just gets frustrating when things get in your way that you can't control.
Starting weight: 205.7
Current weight: 184.7
In other news:
I am going through my closet today to get rid of clothes that are too big (GRIN) and donating them. That way, I will never, ever, ever, ever allow myself to "grow" back into them. I also got down the box of "to fit into" clothes to see how my progress is going other than the scale. One pair of old dress pants fit....and there is a pretty large stack of 14's that I should be able to fit into by next week. Yippee.
Okay. Back to the closet. Just wanted to take a quick break for an update.
Cheerio!
P.S. Did you catch the Biggest Loser Finale Tuesday night? What an inspirational group of people....they were my favorite so far of all the seasons. AH-mazing. Ashley is my new motivation.
P.S. Did you catch the Biggest Loser Finale Tuesday night? What an inspirational group of people....they were my favorite so far of all the seasons. AH-mazing. Ashley is my new motivation.

0 comments:
Post a Comment