5.18.2010

  Current weight: 188.5 
 This morning, I took a quick glance at the past weights I have had in the 2 years of having the wii fit. On June 22, 2008 I weighed 182. By June '09, I had gained a whopping 17 pounds to my highest weight (at the time) of 200. As sad as that reality is, I can't help but be delighted that I have lost the same amount of weight that I packed on in a years time. 
I'm closing in an a whole new weight category that I haven't seen in 2 years. 

In other news:
I have lost 2.5 inches off my waist and 3 inches off my hips!
My BMI has went from 33 to 30! 
(Currently still in the obese category, but that will change soon)
I have to wear a belt now to keep my pants up! 
I have more energy and sleep better! 






3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Such an encouragement to us all! You're inspiring me to lose the baby weight. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome courtney!! you are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There have been MANY times where I've found myself overwhelming proud of you.....I can add this accomplishment to the list.

    ReplyDelete