Matt, Kelly, and I traveled down to Nashville, TN last weekend to visit family, get out of St. Louis, and to run a 5K/10K Halloween race. We had a BLAST. I was orginally supposed to do the 10K, but due to my sluggish training since my 5K in August, I was not prepared. Kelly and I signed up for the 5K, and Matt did the 10K by himself. I love that everyone, EVERYONE, took part in the costume option.
My time for the 5k was slightly slower than the first 5K...but overall I was pretty happy. There was a monster hill right after mile 1, and the race didn't start until 5:00pm which was not as ideal as I had imagined. It was hot...and I was in 27 yards of Tulle. I was a purple shower loofah and Matt was my bar of soap!
Watch this video to see Matt and I's 5 seconds of fame! I got interviewed on our way up to the starting line. I wish he would have gotten my whole outfit...but oh-well!
10.19.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hahaha. Awesome news spot, Court!
ReplyDeleteI love your costume! YOu are so creative. NOt to mention, you are so dang nice to send me the c.d.s! I love them!
ReplyDelete