Matt's t-shirt in the picture is an utter lie.
Probably the greatest thing about running yesterday morning at the butt-crack of dawn (literally) was the hints of spring all around.
I had to capture this blooming pink beauty!
I LOVE ducks and geese. Which is odd when you think about how much I dislike birds. I squealed like a little girl when rounding a corner and seeing feathered friends.
The running portion of our my morning was pathetic. Stronger than pathetic, actually. I might have ran a mile before my bad attitude kicked in and we walked home. I think a part of me thought that since I made it 13.1 (by made it, I mean "barely" made it) that 6 miles would be a piece of cake. That somewhere down the line, running would actually become easier. I was wrong.
panic has set in.







0 comments:
Post a Comment