11.01.2011

Returnable.

Hi Friends. 

I hope you haven't forgotten about me. I haven't forgotten about you. 

My month of October was awesome. Really awesome. 

Granted, I wasn't 100% media/tv free. I watched a couple shows online, cruised Matt's facebook page occasionally when I felt it was highly necessary, and cooked a couple recipes from my pinterest page when I couldn't find anything in my cookbooks. Overall, no harm done. I was bummed that I couldn't make it an entire month without cheating, but I did make it an entire 2 weeks without caving in. Success. 

I thought alot about life while my blog was silent. I lived life to its fullest and really missed being able to share it with you. It felt good to realize that I enjoyed this little blog. I will share some pictures of a couple adventures from October over the next couple days. October felt like a loooong month. I find it so refreshing when a new month begins.

Today, while flipping through the web, I found a 30 day photo project focused on gratitude. Photo projects are pretty popular these days, and I felt like this one was right up my alley. It is November after-all. 

I will begin tomorrow. I would begin tonight, but I am about to take an online test, watch Parenthood with Matt, and eat some cupcakes. Priorities. 

{giggle}

0 comments:

Post a Comment