I love new months.
I love new weeks.
I love new challenges.
I love new beginnings.
I love loving new things.
Along this theme, I want to share the challenge that exploded my brain last week. Katie found a virtual 5k on a blog she reads, which lead me to one thought, which lead me to another thought, which lead me to be busting out my calendar and my calculator, which lead me to a huge level of excitement, which lead me to a frantic email to Katie, which lead me to throwing together a tiny graphic on my phone, which lead me to posting it on instagram, which lead to people getting on board, which lead me to smiling.
I present to you, the "Challenge 31".
- Start Date: January 26th.
- End Date: June 22nd.
- Duration: 21 weeks.
- Weight loss goal: 31 pounds.
- Start weight: 175.7
- End weight:144.7
- Fitness goal: 5k finish time of 31 minutes.
- Significance of 31: I turn 31 on June 22nd.
So, what does February have to do with all of this? It's a fresh month, duh! I am arming myself with a couple of programs:
3 months of daily, simple, effective exercises.
Tickets to a gun show.
Refreshed desire to run these streets.
This is going to fun.
I promise to make it fun for you to watch.
.jpeg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment