9.11.2014

Less & More

Less television....more books. 
Less store bought....more homemade. 
Less staying home....more getting out.
Less worrying....more trusting. 
Less sitting....more moving. 
Less thinking....more doing. 
Less consuming....more giving. 
__________________________________

Do you ever find yourself in a rut? Just going through life in a fog; reaching for the same things, going through the motions, doing the bare minimum, mumbling "good" when asked how your doing, missing the sunrises or sunsets. 

I am guilty of all those things. I want to change it up. Ha. Imagine me wanting to change things. Oh, I yearn to change things all the time, and quickly find myself right back where I started. Human beings. Broken and lost without our forgiving Creator. 

I am throwing this challenge out to whomever would like to joing me: 
Make a conscious decision to start living by the "less & more" desires of your life. 
Start today. 
Start living the life you want, and not someone else's. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment