This morning I jumped on my Wii fit hoping to see my little Mii go down in size.....
SHE DID!
I have lost 2 pounds since Tuesday!! How delightfully exciting.
You can't see it...but I am grinning!
9.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY! You go Girl!!
ReplyDeleteW2G, Courtney!! That's awesome. And I love the pic of you and Matt; what a fun photo to aim for - you and Matt lookin' crazy happy and in love. :)
ReplyDeleteI know it's cliche but you are beautiful just the way you are! I am proud of you to share your struggle and seek encouragement. As for me I am happy to help motivate you. You can do it!
ReplyDeleteWay to go court!!!
ReplyDeletechristine
Oh yay! I'm so excited for you! The pic of you & Matt is fantastic...a great goal! You'll have to be sure to post any new recipes you find that are healthy & tasty. :) Congrats on the dropped pounds so far! --SarahFae
ReplyDeleteum... this maybe too soon to ask, but do you want to run a half marathon with me?! And, by run I mean run/walk.
ReplyDeleteKatie
ps... love you. love this.