Apples are tart
Apples are sweet,
Apples are good for you as a treat.
Apples are red, yellow and green
Eat an apple a day
And you won't be so mean!
Have you ever eaten a honeycrisp apple? OH MY GOODNESS....they are goooood. I'm not really sure why I found myself turning up my noise to these little red goddesses in the past. I will never, EVER, do that again. I had one today in the car on my way back from lunch... it was so juicy and tart...I almost felt like I was breaking the rules by eating it. I highly recommend that you search high and low for them at your local grocer. They get the "Courtney Stamp of Approval".

My fave, too!! They were a crazy $1.25 at TJ's the other day. I like to get mine elsewhere. :)
ReplyDeletedude they are all over the farmer's markets here in chicago. never heard about them before until now....AMAZING!
ReplyDelete