10.08.2009

Today, I faced my closet.

My closet has been a disaster lately.

Today, I let out a deep sigh...and dove in.

Three hours later, I sat on the floor and silently wiped tears from my cheeks.
Another deep sigh.

28 pairs of pants that don't fit.

I folded them all nice and neat, piled them by size, and stacked them on a shelf.
I kept saying:

How did I let this happen?

Here you have it friends, proof of my closet discovery. I look at them every day....they are my "Inspiration Pants". Someday they will fit....someday I can replace them with the ones that are too big. That day will be great!


1 comment:

  1. Someday you can throw away the ones that are too big...that way you'll never return to them. Thank you for being so vulnerable, I love your blog b/c it is so real! You are an awesome inspiration to those trying to lose the weight.

    ReplyDelete