6.01.2010

Crap.

Didn't quite make it to 25 this morning. 
24.5 is the final number for this round of weight loss.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't alittle bummed, 
but overall I am beyond thrilled. 
I started and finished goal 1. 
HUGE. 
I'm a big quitter. 
I followed a ridiculous eating plan for 37 days. 
37. 
HUGE. 

This morning I started round 2. I have two great workout videos that I will dedicate the next 28 days to. I contemplated joining the YMCA again, and then I found a women's workout place that looks really cool....but they all cost money and the inner Dave Ramsey told me to just dust off the equipment/videos I have around the house instead. I also have the privilege to live across the street from the gorgeous Tower Grove Park. So much better than jogging on a treadmill that faces a wall, right?

I will be rockin' the kettle bell in the morning...


....and working out with Jackie Warner in the evenings: 


More exciting is the fact that I can COOK AGAIN! Oh my have I missed it. I hope to take picture and post recipes on a regular basis. This will be fun! 

Have a great day...and HAPPY JUNE!!! 

3 comments:

  1. sooooooo proud of you! WAY TO GO! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exciting! i'm looking forward to seeing some of your recipes. also, jackie just freaks me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be too hard on yourself. You've done such an amazing job. Your self-control has amazed me. By the end of June you'll have dropped another 25 (or more). Especially if you have that fun bike to ride around town:-) I'll see if I can find someone to get it for you.

    ReplyDelete