6.03.2010

On edge....

This morning's weigh-in brought me to 24.9....I'm living on the edge of 25. Literally. I'm also on the edge of dropping another number on my BMI. 29.05 is were I am standing right now. That is CrAzY. I was in the 33 range just a month ago. 
Losing weight is fun!

Since I cannot post a new number today, I will post my birthday wish-list instead. June is my birthday month...and the day is only 19 days away. I actually have 3 countdowns going on right now: Birthday (June 22), Vacation (June 29), and the BIG 5 year Anniversary (July 2). Vacation and Anniversary have me slightly more excited than my birthday....but those events don't come with a wish-list.

In no particular order:

I introduced this shiny toy a couple blogs back...but here is she is again:
This little guy spits out the cutest little instant pictures....how fun would this be on vacation?
And those cute little instant photos need a cute home in one of these guys:


Raise your hand if you would like to look this cute while cooking. (I'm raising my hand):


Any of these adorable tea towels would do....since I never got them for myself: 


An ikea gift card could come handy...it is the last stop on our vacation later this month: 


This amazing vintage clipboard....yes, i drool over clipboards:


This Book:

0 comments:

Post a Comment