I recently gave up facebook for the third time in the last year or so. Due to my ability to be overly sensitive, and outright retarded, I decided that facebook is not a good thing for me right now.One would think that this would allow me to use my time more wisely, like for instance, updating my blog, tending to needs around the house, or living life in general. Instead, I find myself on realty websites picking out my "dream" houses. I put dream in quotations for 2 reasons: 1) My "dream" house would never qualify as another person's dream. 2) I want the house to be under or around $100,000. Most houses in this category need a dream to even be considered a home.
Wanna see my favorite right now?
At first glance, the outside of this house makes me go "blughk"...but I love that the house is being described as a "mini-castle". I would change it up a bit, especially the awning. Some landscaping could jazz it up too. Clicking on the pictures of the inside is what really melted my heart.....
I can absolutely see Matt and I living here!
Adoooorabbbblleeeee.
Oh, and do you need a recipe for tonight?
I just made thee most simple chili ever known to mankind.
Ingredients:
1 chopped onion
1 chopped red pepper
1 chopped green pepper
2 cups of frozen corn
2 cans of black beans
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 package of soy chorizo
Chili Powder and Cumin (to taste)
Saute the chopped veggies for about 10-15 minutes over medium heat. Stir in frozen corn, black beans (undrained), and tomatoes (undrained) and simmer until juices are mixed well. Add chorizo and season to your liking. Let chili simmer, stirring occassionally for about 30 minutes until thick.
Oh, and do you need a recipe for tonight?
I just made thee most simple chili ever known to mankind.
Ingredients:
1 chopped onion
1 chopped red pepper
1 chopped green pepper
2 cups of frozen corn
2 cans of black beans
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 package of soy chorizo
Chili Powder and Cumin (to taste)
Saute the chopped veggies for about 10-15 minutes over medium heat. Stir in frozen corn, black beans (undrained), and tomatoes (undrained) and simmer until juices are mixed well. Add chorizo and season to your liking. Let chili simmer, stirring occassionally for about 30 minutes until thick.




That house is adorable. Move in!! I can't wait to live in my very own house. :) Let me live vicariously through you. :)
ReplyDeletePS> I will make that chili. Not that Shawn would eat it. (I think on that list he would eat the chili powder and cumin.)
Love the house!! I like the paint color on the walls. Can I steal that color for my townhouse? I could totally see you and Matt living there.
ReplyDeleteHouse = adorable. Sad you're not on FB, though.
ReplyDelete