I can't seem to get it in my head that it is a new month. This week has been a different kind of week due to snow. I only worked 3 days. Three. You would think with a schedule like that I would have been blogging up a storm. But alas, it was shoved to the bottom of my to-do list. And that list looked like this:
1) DO NOT get sick.
2) Take every kind of supplement and/or medicine to prevent sickness.
3) Eat 5 oranges a day to pump yourself full of vitamin C
4) DO NOT get sick.
5) Sleep like a champ.
6) Throw yourself a HUGE pity party about getting sick.
7) Oh, make a menu for the super bowl party.
8) Clean out my closet.
9) Organize the kitchen cabinets
10) blog.
Things that happened this week that were not on the list:
1) Come home to the biggest mess ever due to the workers that were in your apartment.
2) Throw your 28 year old body in the floor and cry like an 8 year old after 20 minutes of trying to clean up the mess that the workers left in your apartment.
3) 5 hours of cleaning due to said workers.
4) Shove everything you can into your newly clean and organized closet so those things do not get covered in drywall dust again.
5) Get over yourself, and realize that you are lucky to even have a place to live, and stuff that can get dirty.
Blerg. I wish I was one of those people that didn't let the little things get to me. I would have shoulders that weren't always tight as knots, the ability to live life instead of obsess over messes, and 50 less pre-mature gray hairs.
2.06.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment