1.30.2011

What.A.Week.

It is 9:38pm as I am typing this blog post. I can barely keep my eyes open, but I had two things on my to-do list after church tonight: Return the movies, blog.

I only have the strength to blog about today. It was a good day. A day of accomplishment. Matt and I suited up and went for a lengthy run this afternoon. I was pretty darn proud of our distance:

 8 miles. 1 hour 47 minutes 
(it took me awhile to figure out how to stop the timer)
1,062 calories burned 
(I have been starving ALL night)
 Once we made it back to the house, we grabbed some cash and head to Local Harvest for lunch. 
Can't go wrong with their food. This veggie burger was indescribable.
 While Matt waited for lunch, I popped in across the street at the Local Harvest grocery store. 
I decided I needed a sweet treat after the longest run of my LIFE. 
I chose these cutie-cute dark chocolate hearts. 
Aweeeeee.

I am excited for tomorrow morning's weigh in. I am trying to stop myself from weighing in everyday of the week. New goal: Weigh-in Monday morning and Friday morning. 

I also need to do a massive recipe post soon. Very soon. We have made and eaten several great meals in the last couple weeks that I want to share with you. Please hold me accountable to cease my laziness and get them posted. 

Good night, dear friends. I must go fall into bed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment