1.25.2011

I already like this week better.

I rekindled my relationship with Jackie Warner last night. I forgot how intense her workout video is...my abs are constantly reminding me this morning. But how great will it be if my abs look like her's someday? Ab-tastic!
The super cool thing about her video is that there are three 20 minute sections: Core, Arms, and Legs. You can do all 3, or just add the sessions that you want to do. I did Arms and Core last night. Yikes. Arms went well for me...challenging but doable. Core was another story...

This was the "easy" part...the crazy part was the crunches that she did. I have along way to go....but this should be fun!


This time next month, I will be waking up in Orlando, Florida! Can you believe it? 33 days until I join 10,000+ fellow Princesses in the biggest feat of my history. I am crazy nervous, excited, and anxious. Last night I arrived home to find a package with THIS in it: 
I ordered this cutie off Etsy a couple weeks ago and FAILED to change my shipping address. Thank goodness the postal system had their act together and it got forwarded. I was alittle bummed out when I opened the package, it was supposed to read "Run Princess Run"....but I'll be a big girl and stop complaining. Now all I need to do is make my tutu and I am ready to go!

1 comment:

  1. How do you make your blog so pretty? I want a pretty blog!

    ReplyDelete