1.01.2011

Yup. I wrote a list.

My resolutions for 2011 aren't too extravagant. There are actually more than what I am sharing with you....but I couldn't find cute cliparts to go with them. In no particular order:

Stop touching the "emergency fund": This is an adorable idea! Some genius on google put her emergency fund behind glass. We put ours in our savings and it's just too easy to transfer it to the checking account with just a few clicks.   
"In case of emergency, break glass"
Get a life: Get out of the apartment. Explore. Live. Do things.

Feed my brain: I am very good at going to the library, finding a book, taking book home, reading the first chapter, setting the book on my nightstand, and returning it to the library on it's due date unread. Boo.

  
Visit my grandparents: I have grandparents that are only 45 minutes away. I only see them on holidays. I am a horrible grandchild.

 Date Nights with Matt: I stole this one from Keli B. (sorry & thanks). I enjoy my husband. I enjoy dates. So why not go on dates with my husband? Duh.

 Use my shiny new cookbooks: FIVE home-cooked meals a week. Ya heard right! FIVE. My only excuse to not cook will be date night. AND, I am going to blog the recipes and pictures.

1 comment: