1.06.2011

Mourning.

There's been a death in vintage kitchenware today at the Miller Household.

The beloved Miller glass was found shattered between the loveseat and sidetable. There is one suspect being held for questioning. She is a minor, her name is not being released at this time. The suspect is described as a 5 year old feline that goes by the nickname, "Monster". She appears to have no remorse, as she has been sleeping soundly all day.


Tears were shed by the owner of the Miller glass. "I was the one to find it shatter around 2:00pm this afternoon.It was my favorite glass, and probably one of my favorite Miller vintage finds. It is the second glass that I have loss in the past year. The pain of losing the second one is probably the hardest. I'm not sure where I can find another one. I will cherish our last meal together", reports Courtney Miller.

If anyone know where Courtney can find another Miller glass of this design, please email or call her. She will greatly appreciate your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment