1.24.2011

A Recap: Jan 15- Jan 22

Sorry about last week's disappearing act. It was not a good week for me. I was crabby, burnt-out, and one thing after another kept going wrong.

Phew...glad its a new week and a new beginning.

Here are some pictures of the good things: 
Saturday: Breakfast at SweetArts (thanks, Groupon), Delmar Loop Ice Carnival with some friends, and then SHOPPING! Oh, it felt good to shop. I got a TON of clothes for only $134! I came in under budget :)

Old Navy Receipt: $66 total, $53 savings!
Sunday night was a spaghetti fundraiser dinner for my parent's church. A team of people, my dad included, are going to Bangladesh in March to help with a couple orphanages.Pray for their team!
Monday- Friday: I made some pretty good meals last week. Polenta crusted pizza, grilled banana sandwiches, made-from-scratch veggie burgers, veggie lasagna, and stuffed peppers. (sorry for not posting  recipes or pictures of all of them, I will next time.)


Alright, I am caught up for the most part and I will get back to my regular posting/sharing/updating routine. Thanks for hanging in there. 

P.S. If you want one of those recipes, just ask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment