1.17.2011

Today sucked. Period.

Today was not a good day. Several things happened today that would have lead me to eating ALL of these things:
My day would have looked like this a mere 8 months ago: 6 donuts for breakfast, a whole bag of chips and a whole container of dip for lunch (eaten in my car due to shame), a whole bag of oreos on my way home from work, I would have texted Matt to pick up Chinese food (sesame chicken with white rice) for dinner, and finished my day of binging with a pint of Ben&Jerry's. 


Thankfully, I was able to ignore the voices in my head that kept screaming out food options. It could have been ugly. Instead, I drank more water throughout the day, went to the gym (as opposed to the grocery store), purposely took a route home that would not pass any fast food joints, and talked to God ALOT


Oh, and here is what went wrong today:
My debit card is missing.  Someone used it today. Not good.
Tilly puked all over our bedspread. AGAIN. 
I burnt dinner in the oven tonight. I haven't done this is years. YEARS.
My workout tonight was pathetic. blerg. 

Sigh. I am going to bed. (thanks for letting me vent)

0 comments:

Post a Comment