2.09.2011

What does "J" stand for?

I made my very first J.Crew purchase a couple days ago.

MEGA on-sale.

It felt good to see how much money I saved.

This little lady, I will be wearing for Hannah's wedding day! Her colors are gray and golden yellow. Oh my goodness....it is going to be gorgeous. I can't wait for June 11th! This dress was regularly priced at $225 and I got it for $41.99! Cha-ching.

Ah, this dress. I actually ordered it in a stunning blue color but it is now sold out (because it is that amazing) and I can't find the picture. There was one catch though...to get it in the blue color I had to order a Size 8. GULP. I want to be able to fit in it by June. I think it would be a fun wedding dress (other weddings to attend this summer) or maybe a fancy birthday shindig dress. I am turning 29 this June. Plus, I could really show off all this hard work of losing weight. Yikes...size 8. OH, regularly priced $195.00 and I got it for $34.99.

Total price after taxes and shipping, $96.03. Thank you, J.Crew.

5 comments:

  1. i do love me some jcrew. those dresses are amazing!
    i'm guessing you'll rock the size 8 by june.
    i read in a magazine once that the j doesn't stand for anything. one of the company's founders liked to row crew. so he chose 'crew' and a letter that looked good in front of it. 'j' is purely for aesthetics. nice, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a dang bargain ;) You will be one sexy 29 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I can't see the previous blog post... not sure what is wrong :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot, Courtney. Now I'm addicted to J Crew dream shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keli- Thank you for the history lesson. I seriously had no idea what J. stood for. NOW I do!
    Hannah- I CANNOT wait to see you as a bride. Goosebumps. OH, and that post you can't see is coming tomorrow :)
    Kasey- Sales, baby. Dream in sales.

    ReplyDelete