12.24.2011

Christmas Week: Saturday

 Ah..Christmas Eve. It started out with a candlelight service at church. I wish we could do this every service. So sweet! 

After service, we ventured out west to hang with the DeGraaf family. An evening overflowing with food, laughter, and celebration. It was grand! Slightly awkward to be the only ones there that weren't "family" but you would never know it....wonderful people. We were blessed to be invited. *somehow I failed to get pictures of humans.

 Matt snapped the above picture to capture the humor of Grandma placing entire plates of cookies in front of me after dinner. She started doing it on purpose after I noticed what she was doing it. It was pretty funny. Amazingly, I didn't eat any of them. Lies. I didn't eat cookies, but I did eat a couple square of cheesecake bites. 'Tis the Season, right?!
 After-dinner lap mate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment