Tonight we had the privileged of having our faces melted off by awesomeness. That awesomeness was a rare treat that the geniuses at Grace Church create that can only be described as "Stomp meets the Lord".
My emotions are all over the place during this performance: goosebumps, a huge silly grin on my face, tears swelling up in my eyes, laughter, awe, and an overwhelming sense of pride and joy.
I took many pictures...some of which did not turn out well due to all the movement. Geez, can't drummers hold a position for a hot second so I can get some decent photography? I hope you can get a small glimpse of how much you need to pencil in Drummer Boy on your 2013 calendar.
Do I need to mention that Gungor was the surprise artist this year? Well, he was. Yet another reason why our faces are puddles today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment