12.28.2011

Christmas Family Tour: Springfield

Our trip to Springfield to spend a couple days with Matt's parents went too quick. I'm not sure why time flies in that town, but it does. 

Again, I am too lazy to give you an exact play-by-play, so here is the reader digest version: Tuesday afternoon we hit the road from salem to springfield, stopped by the mall when we got in town to allow me to get BANGS (!) (more on that later), opened presents, wednesday: slept in, toured the Frank Lloyd Wright Dana-Thomas house, ate at the U.S. first drive-in restaurant, thrifting, visiting with more college friends, running with Aunt Marilyn, and heading up to Champaign to have lunch with some more college friends. Double Phew.



 This baby is 1 of 2. His twin brother was wisked away to go to bed before I thought to get a picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment