After thinking about 2012 during all the hours we spent in the car, and listening to other people talk about their goals, I broke it down differently this year. You should know by now that I am an excellent "dream-goal maker" but not a good "follow-through-er". Therefore, I sum 2012 up with one word: ROUTINE. So much of my life is a hot mess. h.o.t. mess. Granted, I get things done, but in a method of "adhd". I can't focus on one thing at one time. I want to break that habit.
Routine covers all areas of my life: exercise, eating, cleaning, school, work, budget, marriage, God.
*side note: I did make one real "resolution" of not shopping or eating at chains. Meaning: shop local, small businesses, and eat at local, small restaurants. No target, no walmart, no big chain grocery stores, no big restaurants, etc.
Break down:
January 2nd Current Weight: 173 * (up 8 pounds since 11/29..ouch..but I totally know why)
Goal weight: 155 (that will be 50 pounds lost)
Magic Number: 18
Start Date: January 2
End Date: March 31
Next Half Marathon: 4/7 - Lincoln Half in Springfield, IL
Goal: Under 3 hours
Exercise Routine:
Monday: 5:30 Cardio Circuit @ work
Tuesday: Running (also, taking a yoga class this semester at school, starts the 17th)
Wednesday: Botanical Garden Early morning Garden Walking and At Home Circuit and/or Video
Thursday: running
Friday: 10:35 Definitions group class @ work
Saturday: long run
Sunday: rest day
Eating Routine: "No more binging due to excessive hunger"
breakfast
snack
lunch
snack
dinner
School and Work Routine:
Be early to class and work shifts
Focus and be present in class/ on shift
Don't go to work or class with wet hair
Read all the chapters before class
Homework done the day assigned
Cleaning, Budget, Marriage, God
Stick to the budget
Tuesday night date night
Read something in the bible during breakfast.
OH...and I also need to finish my "29 things to do while 29" list. Another reason why I didn't make a resolution list. I gotta get cracking on that!
0 comments:
Post a Comment