1.16.2012

Public Announcement- Monday's List

Update: It is 10:09pm and I am ready to go to bed. Let's see how well I did today. 

**************************************************
Today is my last day of freedom before Spring Semester begins. 

I hereby vow to complete the following: 
finish the laundry There is one last load that needs to be dried, but it's too late to start the dryer.
clean up the entire apartment This was the first thing accomplished this morning. Question is, will I clean up the mess I just made in the kitchen before going to sleep?
prepare lunches, snacks, and breakfasts for the week YES! Lunches will have to be done on a nightly basis because they are most likely going to be leftovers from dinner. But I did freeze some steel cut oats, bake banana-cranberry oat bars, popped popcorn on the stove to make lil bags of popcorn, sliced some amazing local cheese to go with some amazing house made crackers from Local Harvest, and baked some peanut butter and jelly homemade poptarts. Phew. That was all done since 7:00pm. 
return library books Yes, Siree.
buy light bulbs for the kitchen Had I not done this, I would have been baking all those snacks in the dark. 
clean out my car  I almost went to the car wash to wash all the salt off my car, but there's a chance it may flurry tomorrow. Didn't want to waste it.
post this week's menu  I did post our menu to the fridge today so Matt knows what is going on. I need to get in the habit of sharing it on here too. Baby steps, people. Baby steps.

(The mission of this public announcement is to be able to come back at the end of the day and report it's completion.)

BAAAAM. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment