1.09.2012

twenty+nine: The List {Update}

Oh.Boy. 

I have alot of work ahead of me. I think this list is still possible, it's mostly the "learn to swim" item that makes me nervous. 

For those of you that don't know what is going on: I made a list on the night of my birthday of 29 things I want to accomplish while being 29. 

Let's check in with what I still need to do: 


29 things to-do while I am 29
(in no particular order) 

build headboard for guestroom 
cook through an entire cookbook 
learn how to swim 
warrior dash {October}
run a 1/2 marathon under 3 hours 
hit 50 pounds lost 
get a tattoo 
change a diaper all by myself 
read the entire bible & journal 
go an entire month without eating out
learn how to sew or crochet or knit 
yoga! {January}
make all christmas gifts {December- made 3, that counts, right?}
blog with purpose 
have uncomfortable conversations
send out real mail 
learn how-to and plant a garden 
buy local, eat local, support local   {August}
go home more often 
visit family 
learn how to do my make-up/how to dress myself 
take a cooking class 
take a trip on megabus 
get a job   {July}
hug people :) 
BE ON TIME (no more "millertime") {January- new year's revolution}
floss 
bake my own bread
learn how to coupon   {August 27th}

2 comments:

  1. It concerns me that you haven't flossed since your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never flossed a day in my life. I hate the feeling. But I also hate that I hear about it the entire time I am at the dentist, so therefore I want to, atleast once, be able to answer, "YES..I did floss this past 6 months". I am an excellent brusher, but me no floss.

    ReplyDelete