It is only 9:14pm, and I could crawl into bed right now and drift off to dreamland in mere seconds. I still have two things to accomplish to make this day a complete success. Did you hear that?!
It's the first day in, well, months that I completed everything on my to-do list. My routine was played out to a T. What does that mean? Keep reading and I will share with you....
My alarm went off at 8:00am. I resisted the urge to hit the snooze button, repeatedly, until 8:30am. I'm not really sure why I like sleeping for 5 minute increments for 20 minutes extra each morning. Desperately need to kick that habit. I sprung to the kitchen to make Matt a smoothie before he left for work. It's no secret that I am the better smoothie maker in this household! I made a smoothie for myself, poured a smidge of coffee, read a couple chapters from my bible, ate breakfast, got ready for class, picked up around the apartment, and made it out the door ON TIME. On time. Man, it feels good not to run on "Millertime".
Breakfast: wee bit of greek yogurt and a homemade no-bake peanut butter oat bar.
I highly suggest that you make some. Sooooo good.
On my way out the door, Tilly decided to bolt down the back stairwell.
My hands were full with my smoothie cup, my water bottle, my workout bag, and my backpack.
As I quickly put my things down to go chase her back into the apartment, I dropped my smoothie cup.....broken.
Sigh.
The first week of sampling is always a hodge-podge of recipes.
It should get to be more exciting once we start diving into the different Cultures during the semester.
I meant to take a picture of my Cardio Circuit workout class that I take on Monday night. Fail. We normally get a 2 minute break every 15-20 minutes, but not tonight. It was a really good class, really have no idea how I was still breathing at the end. But I was. I will surely be hobbling around tomorrow!
Whipped up a new soup recipe when I got home, and boy was it delicious! I apologize that my apartment does not have better lighting in the evening. Believe me, this soup was warm, creamy, and the perfect end to a perfect day.
I would normally type this recipe out for you.
However, I am too tired right now.
Click it. Cook it. Eat it. Love it.
Alright kids, I gotta go hop in the shower, and then spend alittle time with this guy:
Jealous?
0 comments:
Post a Comment