Living in a four-family flat has it's ups and downs. Since living on Odell street, the downs have been few and far between. The ups, however, have been nonstop.
Tonight was one of those many "Ups" moments.
10:29pm: Text from Becca, "Are you up?"
10:30pm: I reply, "Laying in bed playing Angry Birds."
10:31pm: Text from Becca, "I am gonna set some stuff outside your door."
10:32pm: I reply, "NOW I want to get up!"
10:32pm: Text from Becca, "It's there!"
10:36pm: I run into the dining room to tell Matt to go see what's at the door. He comes back with vegetable oil and our bowl that was returned from Becca....and a sly grin. He was hiding a plate behind his back.
Behold! The gift of late night, homemade, lemon-blueberry-yogurt bread. Fresh from the kitchen of 2E....
Neighbors are awesome.
That looks awesome and simple ingredients. Will be making this thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete