2.14.2012

TuesDayte Night {Valentine's Day}

It's Valentine's Day. 

I have a Surprise Dinner date with Matt. 

You are going to have to wait until tomorrow to find out where we went. 

Oh goodness. 

I am excited. 

I will tell you that he already made me happy by shaving his beard Sunday night. True, he can rock a beard pretty good. But, there's something about having to kiss him with a beard that I just can't embrace. 

I'm a lucky girl either way. 

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. 

Hearts all around!  
___________________________________________________
*Update* 
Mystery Location was Modesto on the Hill! 

We shared 6 Spanish tapas plates...and a dessert. Ohmygoodness. I cannot remember all the names of the dishes, but we thoroughly enjoyed each of them. 



Nerd alert: We got to meet a Arch Rival Rollerderby Girl, Deathica Steele, that was having dinner next to us. She is dating the brother of our next door neighbor. I sent a text to Becca to see if her brother was at Modesto...she ending up telling him that we were there and I was too shy to say hi. As we stood up to leave, Dan (Becca's brother) yelled, "COURTNEY!". I froze, turned around, and introduced myself. It was funny, but I guarantee my face was bright red.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment