2.26.2012

Whatchaeatin'? {February 27-March 2}

I haven't been feeling the greatest for several weeks now. My lack of energy has taken away my desire to share what's been going on in our small corner of the world. I'm tired of moping around waiting to feel like myself again. In an effort to rekindle my luster for being productive, I had a mental meeting with my body on Friday and gave my recent fondness of laziness the boot. 

I have figured out (for the most part) a great routine for the good ol' blog and will try to settle into a rhythm this week. As you all know, "blogging with a purpose" is on the 29 list and the clock is ticking pretty quick to the June deadline. Must start knocking those off! 

Whatchaeatin' This Week?
 Theme: whydon'tyouactuallycookthisweek

Breakfasts: 
eggs 
pancakes or french toast 
steel cut oatmeal w/ peanut butter 
bananas 
coffee 
capetown carnival & triple berry blast teas

Lunches: 
leftovers from dinner 
peanut butter and jelly sandwich
yummy salads 

Snacks: 
popcorn 
no bake oatbars 
greek yogurt 
green smoothies 
grapes 
tangerines
dark chocolate squares 

Dinners: 
veggie pot pies 
red lentil, carrot, and parsnip stew 
hoisin tofu, sweet potatoes, and a big ol' salad 
angel hair pasta nests w/ vodka tomato sauce 

0 comments:

Post a Comment