9.21.2012

Five things Friday

1) I discovered a new pet peeve this week. I don't understand people on the interstate that drive UNDER the speed limit when a) it's not raining, b) it's not rush hour traffic, c) I want to get somewhere and that's why I am taking the interstate. The whole reason for such a road is so you can travel from point A to point B without interruption. They interrupt me. I find myself yelling, "WHY ARE YOU ON THE INTERSTATE?" Come on people. Seriously, come on. Speed up. You can do it! 

2) Unless you follow me on instagram, you missed a picture of the mansion that I am cooking at tonight. 3 of us in the kitchen, 1 of them is less than qualified (ME), 225 people, and an adorable menu with delicious food being served in tiny martini glasses. Sometimes...it's hard to not love my life. 
3) Two weeks from today, Matt and I will be more than half way to Chicago on the Megabus. I am so excited to see our friends....and to watch Katie run her first marathon! GAH! 
4) Seeing as I forgot to post a "Work-it-Out Wednesday" post, I will share it now. I downloaded a new app, GymPact. It's mission is simple: Set a pact of how many days you are going to work out, set your stakes of how much you will pay if you don't work out, and then just work out 3o minutes on those days. You can literally make money for working out. Granted, it's not much. But I love their motivation. I am 3 days in. I am excited to see if I make anything on Monday, when they post the earnings. 
5) Check out how much my bum is shrinking! Bahahaha. I took this picture on Sunday in the Schnucks bathroom before the 5k. I was feeling skinny so I wanted to take a bathroom mirror picture. Hey, don't judge me. All the cool kids do it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment