When I set a personal record at the Lululemon 5k?
It happened today, folks. It was awesome. I finished in 37 minutes and 19 seconds. I was being so hard on myself during the run because I could not for the life of me catch my breath. When we turned the corner towards the finish line, I caught a glimpse of the race clock in the distance. I almost peed my pants when I saw that it was still in the 30 minute range. HOLY COW. I turned to my boss (it is her birthday today and we ran together to celebrate) and slapped her arm and yelled "NO WONDER I CAN'T BREATHE- I AM RUNNING THE FASTEST I HAVE EVER RUN!". I buckled down and sprinted to the finish line.
Record broke on the mountainous region known as Ladue, mo. Our route was through a super ritzy neighborhood with houses that made my jaw drop.
Thanks for an awesome free 5k, Lululemon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment