9.13.2012

Three Things Thursday

1) I can't get this video to embed in this post, but I really want you to check out the adorable advice that Amy Poehler gives a sweet girl who asked her about how to love her body's imperfections. Excellent words, Amy P. 

2) People, I hope you are going outside these days to enjoy the first days of fall weather. SERIOUSLY GET OUTSIDE! 

3) My weekend is about to explode all over my face. My to-do list is so long I am afraid to put it on paper for fear of a full on panic attack. Does there come a time that you don't have to clean for in-laws because they accept you for the way you are? Sheesh. I used to keep a spotless apartment, Monica Geller style, but anymore I am realizing a clean home is just a mythical creature that only appears in magazines. Ridiculously overrated. I'd rather run a half marathon that unload the dishwasher, shave my head than scrub the floors, or go out in my pjs than do laundry. 

Lack-luster Three Things, but hey, you read them. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment