Ah, July 2nd.
Five years!
We hit the floor running, literally, on the 3rd day of vacation. I was nuts when I started my running program the week of vacation, but I wouldn't have had it any other way! What a great way to get us up and out in the morning, and what a great way to see the city before the hustle and bustle of the day starts.
Our agenda for Anniversary Day was light but probably one of the favorite days on our trip. We hit the Miller Brewery, had lunch at the Public Market, I got an a much needed pedicure while Matt watched a world cup game at the hotel, romantic dinner at Roots, and a breathtaking sunset river cruise!
















The last picture is great! Courtney, you look quite beautiful and Matt cleaned-up quite nicely too! Whoot-whoot the Miller's are fiiine ;)
ReplyDelete.... I think you are starting to even LOOK like a Disney princess. Hottie alert!!!! Love that last pic of you two.
ReplyDelete