Dear Milwaukee,
Thank you for being such a great host to us! Your city is beautiful, clean, and welcoming. I'm not sure when, but we will be back....and I am telling everyone to come visit you. We must continue on our journey today to visit friends in Chicago. Don't worry, you have stolen my heart and I will always remember you.
xo
Courtney
Chicago welcomed us with bumper-to-bumper traffic. I thought we would never make it to our friends, Jordan and Rachel! Phew...I'm glad we finally did. What great Chicago friends we have! I will put the whole weekend into this one post to save you from more picture overloads. Although shorter of a visit than I would have liked, it was fun-filled and worth every minute...Thank you, Wankel's! Saturday was a trip to Salvage One (fabulous!), car tour of downtown, dinner at Chinatown (1st pad thai in months!), and some much needed down time at the apartment. Sunday was a campus tour of Jordan's grad school, naps, a cookout, my first train ride to downtown, fireworks, and a stroll around downtown. Monday we packed up, brunched with college friends, said goodbye, hit Ikea, and heading h-o-m-e.
I loved this vacation!













0 comments:
Post a Comment