7.23.2010

Week 4

Tomorrow ends Week 4. 
Week 4 has kicked my butt. 


Each run from here on out will add 1 minute. There is no more gradual increase of time ran....boy do I miss the earlier days of training. Week 5 takes my breath away: 

Monday        Wednesday    Friday         Saturday
Run 12 min                Run 13 min                Run 14 min            Run 14 min
Walk 1 min               Walk 1 min                Walk 1 min            Walk 1 min
Repeat 2X                 Repeat 2X                 Repeat 2X             Run 15 mi
                           Run 4 min                  Run 2 min


Along with that, it's hotter than ever this last week. Our alarm clock goes off at 5:30am now that we are under heat advisories. Let me just put it this way: 


5:30am + 100 degree weather + miserable humidity = 
crabby-hot-mess-Courtney.

My weight loss has hit a plateau. I'm slightly bummed to be completely honest, but all the changes I notice from running makes up for the scale. I know I am stronger than I was 4 weeks ago....and that makes me feel good. 

I've added some adorable princess items to my wish list. Etsy has stolen my heart and kept me entertained with their options: 

I would love to get this with pink font and a tiara on the back!  
And as much as I want to run in a tiara (badly), it probably won't be that comfortable. 
I did find some great headbands that could be personalized...and how cute is that sparkly tiara! 
 
That's all from me today. Not a great post, but there's not much to report lately. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! I am so proud of you and slightly jealous you have the willpower to get up at 5:30 to run. My vote is the princess earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!

    Thanks for writing about my earrings! Please come by again soon and enjoy a 10% off your purchase for you and your readers :)
    Just mention this message!

    Cindy
    www.creativeaccidents.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete