8.18.2010

Nervous and Giddy

Saturday is coming at me like a bull on steroids. I cannot believe that in 4 days I must run 3.1 miles aside a group of sweaty strangers. I am a ball of nerves! I know I can do it.I just fear that my pace will be much slower than those around me. I keep having dreams that I am the last one to cross the finish line. I am using those dreams as motivation......

In other exciting and fabulous news: 

The scale finally moved this morning. 
Current weight: 174.4 
Pounds lost: 31.3 
Pounds still to lose: 18.7

3 comments:

  1. no way, girl! you won't be the last. LOTS of people walk entire 5ks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Stay positive and have fun :) At least the heat has died down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEY! I am so happy/excited for you. Praise the Lord for you awesome success.
    And yes Keli is right. There are lots of people who walk so you will be just fine!:)

    ReplyDelete