I want to learn how to sew.
To do so, I need a sewing machine.
Do you have one that is collecting dust, yearning to be used again?
If so, I am in the market.
I stumbled upon FreckledNest.com a couple days ago.....and my heart lept with joy. Three crafty little ladies are giving an online, beginners, sewing class that includes 26 projects. The first round starts tomorrow and I'm too late to jump on that boat, but I am hoping that they will be giving another class in the future. How grand would it be to give out handmade gifts at christmas this year? Grand. Super Grand.
Plus, I could fashion my own goodies for the Princess Marathon.
I could crank out tu-tu's like hotcakes!
8.09.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That's so funny....I have been wanting to sew too! Keep telling myself that when I have a bit more living space I'll get a sewing machine and learn how to make stuff. Maybe you can help me by then :p
ReplyDeleteRachel P
hey girl,let's do some online window shopping here.
ReplyDeletehttp://theladiessite.blogspot.com