4.03.2012

Stuff and Things.

1) I have been listening to The Xx non-stop for the last couple days. It was last Monday, while studying that I looked up at Matt and said we had to go to the library. It was 8:23pm and the library was closing at 9:00pm. I needed to get their cd. They are mellow, fun, and just what I needed to power through the rest of the evening. Their voices make me happy. 


2) I have purchased more orange juice in the last two weeks than I have in my entire life. We go through 2 bottles a week. I swear it is what has kept me from getting all the sickness that is going around St. Louis. 


3) I failed to dye Easter eggs this year. Huge frown. 


4) I have an overwhelming urge to do something crafty. This feeling is known to over power me when I am crazy busy with life. When I am bored to tears, I have no motivation to do anything creative. Why does this happen to me? 


5) 2 little redheaded boys are going to be in my house tonight. This makes me very excited. 


6) Oh, half marathon #3 is this weekend. I am less than excited. More scared and worried. Blerg. 


7) It's too hot outside. 


8) You are going to miss seeing me giggle like a little girl this weekend when my mother-in-law hands me my first crochet needles. They are handmedown needles from Matt's Grandma and Great-Grandma. Historical family crochet needles. This makes me want to learn to crochet even more! (Did you hear that, Katie? I am coming for you!) 


9) Okay, back to studying. Sssssiiiiggghhhhhhh. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment