4.01.2012

"No Lazy April"

Ah, April 1st.

I have a heavy fondness for new months. With March, also known as "No Eating Out March", behind us it is only right that we keep this going with a new challenge.

In March, we only ate out TWO times. Once, with my parents when we met them in Fairview Heights (p.s My dad bought running shoes and has starting running! *insert squeal of excitment here*). And the second, was during a massive studying day away from the apartment. We didn't plan correctly and both ended up starving our poor little stomachs. I still consider this a huge accomplishment and will mark it off my list.

So what does "No Lazy April" consist of? Simple. 30 minutes (atleast/or more) of some sort of exercise on a daily basis. Nothing crazy. I am tired of hearing myself say, "Oh, I'll do that tomorrow". I feel amazing after a short or long workout, so much better than what I did before. Why would I deny myself that amazing feeling everyday of the week?!

I encourage you to challenge yourself this month. Step out of your comfort zone, cook a new recipe, rock a bold color, anything your heart desires.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment