I have several things waiting to be shared with you. However, no matter how hard my brain wants my fingers to type all those blog posts, my body wants to use that time to sleep or study. Sleep and studying is winning.
I am 3 weeks away from the end of the semester. I desperately need to make the most of the last 3 weeks of school. You've read all my posts on procrastination, right? 'Tis not the time for that ugly beast to rear it's ugly head.
Stay tuned to hear all about:
1) Abe Half Marathon
2) An interesting trip to Nashville for a school conference.
3) Shots, Shots, Shots, and more shots to get into my summer internship.
4) How I have spent more time in a combination of doctor offices since the beginning of 2012 than I have for the past 7 years of my life.
5) Indy 500 Half Marathon
6) Art Tour at the St. Louis Art Museum
7) ROLLER DERBY CHAMPIONSHIP AT CHAIFETZ ARENA!
8) Grilling pizza for the first time.
9) Odell Family Brunch
10) TuesDayte Nights.
4.19.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment