11.03.2010

"I want to go to there"

I would like to start a new category of blog posts entitled, " I want to go to there". If you are familiar with my new t.v. obsession, 30 Rock, then you will recognize this catch phrase from Liz Lemon. I love Liz Lemon/Tina Fey. She is my favorite.

A couple months ago, I started following a blog about a vintage redhead in Springfield, Mo. She and several other trendy-cool girls post all their amazing crafts and vintage finds. GUESS WHAT?!? Elsie, or Elsiecake, opened a new adorable store in Springfield just last week. I can hear this store screaming my name.....



 I smell a road trip...really soon. Maybe, just maybe, on November 13th.
(did you hear that matt?)

I also saw this adorable bakery featured on Eat, Live, Run's blog. L.O.V.E. it. I want to go to there, I want to capture it's charm, and bring it home. To have a kitchen someday that looks like this would be a dream come true. I have added Savannah, Georgia to a future destination and Back in the Day Bakery will be the number one stop!


 I must gather my jello legs and get ready for work now. This morning was my second exercise class and I am pooped!
 

1 comment:

  1. YOu know Springfield is a favorite place of mine?! I'm going there in December. You should road trip then, because I want to go to the store too :)

    ReplyDelete