6.28.2011

Another reason....

to add to the "Why I LOVE this city" list: 

I'm not sure what rock I have been living under. How is it that I am just now finding out about this?!I guess it would be very tempting to keep this place a secret for fear that more people will show up and lessen your chances at the really good stuff. But then again, it is all really good stuff.

Wanna know another thing that is really cool? I start picking up a CSA basket this friday...and the Companion Early Bird Outlet is between our house and the CSA pick-up location! Uh-oh. *grin*

I made a list of things I want to accomplish in my year of being twenty+nine. Baking my own bread was on that list...but I think I will need to hold off for alittle bit. 

(the complete list to come later today or tomorrow)

1 comment:

  1. We NEED to go there! Please take me with you sometime... you know... once I'm moved over to the city and back from Joplin!

    ReplyDelete