6.09.2011

The List.

You didn't think I would forget to make my birthday wish-list this year, did you?

It is short and sweet this year. Trust that I can make a veryyyy long list of things I want...but somehow managed to keep it focused on stuff that I need (*well....judge for yourself).

 Quilt for our bed. 

The picture from Urban Outfitters is so much better than what I can get on here. Our bedroom has grayish walls, our furniture is black, with gray and black various decorations. I think the teal in this quilt will give a good color contrast. Plus, it is just so darn cute. We've been without a comforter for 6+months thanks to Tilly. She had a rough week with hairballs and let's just say that she spent alot of time on our bed that week. So did the hairballs. 

Clothes 
My wardrobe currently exist of 1 shirt, 1 dress (which is too big, and too short thanks to the dryer), 3 pairs of khakis (all gray for some reason), a slew of concert t-shirts, and 3 t-shirts from the old navy (scored from the 1/2 off clearance sale a couple weeks ago...thank you bargains). Thank goodness I can wear workout clothes to school on Mondays and Wednesdays due to my gym class. But seriously, I need clothes. Big girl clothes.... for a skinnier version of me.


See...short and sweet. I even made a deal with myself today that this will probably be my last public birthday list. I know, right? It may be hard to believe, but this girl has grown-up this past year. Who knows, 29 might be a really big year for me. Even bigger that year 28.

0 comments:

Post a Comment