I wish there was a way that I could take pictures during my gym class. Today was our first day of actual exercise. I am positive I will feel like I have been hit by a truck in the morning.
Wayne, our gym teacher, gave us our measurements back today and I have a 27% body fat percentage.
Can you believe it...I am in the "acceptable" range! I would love to get it down 3% to hit the "Fit" category. Ah, I think I could live being plateaued at 160 if I knew that my body fat percentage is FIT! FIT. I like the sound of that. My Goals this week:
- Stay focused. It is so easy to just put this gym class off. This class wraps into my nutrition class...it could be really easy to just lay back and go through the motions.
- Run at least 2 days this week. I cannot forget that we are still training for the half marathon in August. I haven't gotten on a consist running schedule since March..yikes.
- I saw this awesome flowchart today on Ryan's blog (nomorebacon.com)...I just HAD to share it with you. You can click on the picture to enlarge it, OR you could visit his website. He's a pretty motivational cookie.
monday: veggie burgers, sweet potato fries
tuesday: date night
wednesday: zucchini risotto
thursday: curry, couscous, and naan bread
friday: homemade pancakes
saturday: tbd
sunday: father's day lunch out, dinner @ Jen & Shawn's wedding reception
Nothing on the fancy side this week. I'm still in a cooking rut, but I'll swing out if it sooner or later. I might start documenting my meals throughout the day and posting the pictures up here. I have to start keeping a food diary for class, so I figured this would be an easy way to keep me accountable. I follow a couple girls that do it...now I am jumping on that bandwagon.
What are you eating this week?


0 comments:
Post a Comment